CAD Application Software Developers:
We are seeking talented individuals with strong background in C/C++ programming as well as in Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and/or engineering design and/or Artificial Intelligence to become valuable members of our software development team. As one of our software developers, you will be given every opportunity to use your knowledge and enthusiasm on projects covering every aspect of the CAD application software development cycle:
- Research & Development of NIC applications for High-Level Design Automation and Optimisation
- Graphics User Interface (GUI)
- CAD API using visual C/C++
- Surfaces and Solids Modelling
- Computational Geometry
You will work alongside with a group of experts in NIC, CAD and engineering design that is both challenging and rewarding. You will be expected to develop innovative solutions to meet our customers' demands for CAD application software that is faster, more powerful, more productive and is easier to use.
- Strong Windows programming experience using Visual C/C++.
- Doctorate/Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- Strong background in Math, Computational Geometry, NIC and Computer Graphics
- Strong interest and enthusiasm in CAD, AI, Engineering Design and software development
- Knowledge of PTC Creo parametric CAD software and ProToolkit API programming (or other CAD systems, such as API programming in Solidworks, NX, Catia, etc.) is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Plastic Part design, Injection Mould Design, Feature Recognition, Computer-Aided Process Planning, Design for X and Life Cycle Assessment is a strong plus
- Familiarity with Evolutionary Design Automation and Optimisation using Genetic Algorithms or other AI methodologies is a strong plus
- Familiarity with cost estimation using ANN or other AI methodologies is a strong plus
- Previous working experience is preferred but not essential
- Innovative, analytical, self-motivated and eager to learn
- Willing to work under pressure and independently
A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. Applicants should send application, together with a detailed curriculum vitae, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact Name: Dr. Ivan Chan).
Nature-Inspired Computing Applications for Design Automation and Optimisation
Research & Development Limited
Copyright 2015. NiCADa Research & Development Company Limited. All Rights Reserved.